Here is some good news for Instagrammers who convey reels on the photo-sharing platform. Instagram has revealed that it is rolling out some new impassive features, including 90 seconds Reels, to assist creators to engage more with their audience
Instagram said that it is now expanding the size of Reels up to 90 seconds, which will assist users to express their most genuine selves on Reels. “You will have more time to share more about yourself, film extra behind-the-scenes clips, dig deeper into the nuances of your content, or whatever else you like to do with that extra time,” the firm said in a blogpost.
Instagram declares other new features
- Instagram said that user can now import their own sound straightforwardly inside Instagram Reels. “Utilize the import sound element to add discourse or basis noise from any video that is no less than five seconds in length on your camera roll,” the organization said.
- “Make sure that you like how your voice sounds in the recording because others’ strength uses it in their reels, too!,” Instagram said.
- A new feature also lets makers poll their audience on what should ensue in their next video so that they can assist shape the storyline themselves.
- Instagram said that it has just established Templates, which allows users to easily create a reel using another one as a template. It pre-loads the audio and clip placeholders, so all users have to do is add and trim their individual clips.
- We will resume investing in building new ways for you to relate with your audience and engage on Reels. We can’t wait to see what you come up with and the innovative ways you use these new tools!” Instagram said.